October 23 at 9am
Children learn best when teachers and parents work together. These experienced, dynamic teachers will share their advice on how parents can develop a productive partnership with their child’s teacher and support their learning at home.
Our panel includes:
- Gail Martin (Salem, Grade 1)
- Lorraine Bellman (Manorhaven, Grade 2)
- Eric Sutz (Salem, Grade 5)
- Heather O’Shea (Guggenheim, Math Specialist)
- Elizabeth Shirian (Weber Counselor)
- Laura Staib (Weber, Social Studies)
- Joseph Lorge (Schreiber, Counselor)
Don’t miss this chance to learn to make the most of parent-teacher conferences and team meetings!